Monday, October 12, 2015

AHLIANREVIEWS: 5-Tier Black Wire Steel Shelf Rack

Sometime back I have bought a similar 5-tier rack for my store room. This time I decided to buy a black colour rack with wheels for my bedroom as I need it to be able to move around to free up the area for air-con servicing. I have to say this time the rack feels more sturdy than my previous buy. However, as I have installed the wheels, it becomes less stable on the whole.





Prior to having this rack, all the items were laying on the floor. So every time it is very troublesome to pick them up and clean the floor. Aesthetically, it is not that appealing. It looks more like a store room use kind of rack or kitchen appropriate. Nonetheless, as long as it helps to free up my floor space, I think I can live with it for now. :)



[S$48.80]5-Tier Black Wire Steel Shelf Rack Shelving for Organized Store Room Living Room and Kitchen
WWW.QOO10.SG

1 comment:

  1. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES 1 AND 2
    i am Johnson from united state. i saw several comments on internet on how Dr chimnedum cure people from herpes. after reading their article, i decided to ordered for Dr chimnedum herbal home product which i received within 7 working days. i used the Herb's for few days and my outbreak stop totally, and my herpes genital was gone completely. i went to hospital for test and the doctor confirmed i am herpes negative. i am sharing this
    story for herpes patient to know there is cure for herpes. here is DR chimnedum email dr.chimnedumherbalhome1616@gmail.com or whatsapp +2347086675538 his product is guarantee and its does not have any side effect,YOU'RE GREAT DR CHIMNEDUM HERBAL HOME.

    ReplyDelete